Multiple cages per mister?

Scottsquatch

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'm getting equipment together for some chameleons and decided to go with an automated misting system. Can anybody familiar with them tell me if you can mist several enclosures with one system? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

I'm getting equipment together for some chameleons and decided to go with an automated misting system. Can anybody familiar with them tell me if you can mist several enclosures with one system? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Not sure why this posted here, can a mod please move this to the proper sub forum?

It depends on the mister. They will usually say how many cages they can support. I believe the basic mist king can do up to 10.

It depends on the mister. They will usually say how many cages they can support. I believe the basic mist king can do up to 10.
Thanks a lot. I tried looking up the info but didn't have much luck other than seeing the professional model. Much appreciated. Now just to get the stuff up and running and all dialed in so I can get some chams...

Thanks a lot. I tried looking up the info but didn't have much luck other than seeing the professional model. Much appreciated. Now just to get the stuff up and running and all dialed in so I can get some chams...
I just read the website and the mist king starter system can run up to 10 nozzles not 10 cages. Here is a link to the website.

The next one up can run up to 20 nozzles. How many nozzles do you guys typically place in a 24x24x48 in. enclosure anyway?

Wow the one that is a step up from the basic would probably be enough for all of my future cham plans then. That's pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom