Moving to a new cage LATE in the day

Tige21v

Avid Member
Need to move a few of the guys around into bigger cages. How much more stressful would it be on them if I did late in the day, like an hour or so before the lights go out?
I could wait till this weekend if I had to, but I kind of have a bit of a mess going on until they are all moved...
TIA

Need to move a few of the guys around into bigger cages. How much more stressful would it be on them if I did late in the day, like an hour or so before the lights go out?
I could wait till this weekend if I had to, but I kind of have a bit of a mess going on until they are all moved...
TIA
Interesting question. Moving them earlier in the day would give them time to explore their new enclosure and scope out a safe sleeping spot.

Interesting question. Moving them earlier in the day would give them time to explore their new enclosure and scope out a safe sleeping spot.
That is my concern.
They will still be in the same location in the house, pretty much the exact spot. So their peripherals won't really change. But they are pretty set in their ways when it comes time to go to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom