Morifeeders closed business

Camiezone

Avid Member
I just received an email reply from Morifeeders, that they have closed their business 🫨😣
Thought I'd let you guys know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230406_134401_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230406_134401_Gmail.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 41
Oh no that is too bad! I've loved ordering from them in the past. And their stickers were so cool.

Oh no, that is a shame.

They were also a good wholesale customer here at LightYourReptiles. And they were super nice too boot!

For folks reading this that are not in a small business,

or a small business owner....

It is kind of a tough time for allot of small independent businesses. 🫤

(As well as for everyone out there I guess!)

One word: Inflation

It is harder for small businesses to absorb the additional costs that have risen over the past 2 +/- years..... and still keep prices competitive.

SO

for ALL THE Chameleon Forum members that are customers

who SUPPORT all of us small businesses that advertise here---

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Cheers
Todd

Oh no, that is a shame.

They were also a good wholesale customer here at LightYourReptiles. And they were super nice too boot!

For folks reading this that are not in a small business,

or a small business owner....

It is kind of a tough time for allot of small independent businesses. 🫤

(As well as for everyone out there I guess!)

One word: Inflation

It is harder for small businesses to absorb the additional costs that have risen over the past 2 +/- years..... and still keep prices competitive.

SO

for ALL THE Chameleon Forum members that are customers

who SUPPORT all of us small businesses that advertise here---

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Cheers
Todd
Hi Todd Donna from birdStuff here sending a thank-you back to you. It is indeed the hardest it has been for me in 19 years. The price increases coming from suppliers are shocking. As well as vendors discontinuing product since it is no longer profitable for them, either. And to be honest, customers have become pretty difficult and unreasonable. SO we appreciate you being here for this community even though we don't say it enough!

Back
Top Bottom