Mistking Removal - HELP!

Kstrabbs

Hi -

I recently moved and my mistking is leaking large amounts of water through top of the elbow connection. I have pressed down repeatedly and it appears to have a blown o-ring - still leaking. So, I bought an entirely new elbow and nozzle. The trouble I am having is: I cannot for the life of me find information online on how to remove the elbow/t-connection from the top of the connection above my wedge. Do I just pull up very hard on the elbow connection and it will come out? I know how to disconnect the tubing, that is not my issue. Thanks for the help!

Hi -

I recently moved and my mistking is leaking large amounts of water through top of the elbow connection. I have pressed down repeatedly and it appears to have a blown o-ring - still leaking. So, I bought an entirely new elbow and nozzle. The trouble I am having is: I cannot for the life of me find information online on how to remove the elbow/t-connection from the top of the connection above my wedge. Do I just pull up very hard on the elbow connection and it will come out? I know how to disconnect the tubing, that is not my issue. Thanks for the help!
No you have to simultaneously push in the collet. I bet there is something on YouTube. Its also much easier if you have mk tool I think its $7 on Josh's frogs

Oh I see you say tubing isn't the issue. Can you take a pic of the elbow or attachment you're having trouble with?

I believe the wedge has a twist / screw type attachment that holds the nozzle in place. You may need two people depending on placement.... one hand on the inside to loosen the twisty paet and one on the outside to remove your elbow unit

Back
Top Bottom