Mistking nozzle

Chammy007

Established Member
I’m shopping for a second nozzle for my Mistking 22251 Starter Misting System V4.0
i have no idea what I need. I’m looking for something that better simulates rainfall. Something that covers more area.
I’m thinking maybe the Adjustable Rain Nozzle
27E9AD90-A36A-452C-80F3-A9031C444256.jpeg

or
the Value Quad L

D28A6DF3-01D3-4B36-AD27-0552D3A4F895.jpeg

any opinions?thanks much

AFAIK, their nozzles all perform the same way—a light mist.
The rain nozzle as well; it just points straight down, and between the weight of the tubing and the water on the screen, the water pools a bit and drips down through the screen.

The quad looks complicated, but it's basically just 4 nozzles piped together.

The adjustable nozzle will give you the rainfall affect along with some mist but note that it will only get that affect within the circumference of the nozzles spray.

The quad will cover more area hence it has 4 nozzles but you were trying to simulate rainfall and that’s not going to do that. So if you want rainfall you go with rain nozzle.

I use the Muis nozzles, I got mine from Amazon, they allow you to run several in series linked by the tube. I glued some thin wood to the inside and outside where I wanted to fit them and drilled through it to mount them. They work really well and don't block up that quickly. I was forever cleaning the nozzles supplied with the Exo Terra Monsoon system.

The quad will cover more area hence it has 4 nozzles but you were trying to simulate rainfall and that’s not going to do that. So if you want rainfall you go with rain nozzle.
To be honest I was thinking of going with the rainfall nozzle because I wanted to go with what sounds natural. To simulate nature. When in all actuality I want to go with what covers more area. So I’m gonna go with the quad nozzle. Thanks much.

Back
Top Bottom