Mister/fogger

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi all . So I started out with an exo terra mister but as I found ( personally) that it was more a harsh spray I changed the nozzel to a mistking but still the exo system. It kept giving me issues so on Wednesday the shop gave me a habistat pro. Wow the difference is night and day. Its the British version of a mistking. So I'm now considering not using my fogger but maybe using the mister only if needed at night ( the fogger may be less disruption) but any thoughts or opinions are welcome

Totally depends on your ambient levels and enclosure types IMO. I run the mistking at night. Small short 30 second bursts. Gets my humidity where I want it. Granted I do not have glass enclosures though so I do not have to worry about the water levels.

Yeah I have repti breeze with drain tray. So water isn't an issue. Ambient levels as temp ? I haven't had any problems with the fogger but with some people not reccomending them makes me question using it 🤔.

Yeah I have repti breeze with drain tray. So water isn't an issue. Ambient levels as temp ? I haven't had any problems with the fogger but with some people not reccomending them makes me question using it 🤔.
Ambient humidity levels and cage type... People will get different results in the areas they live in and the enclosure type. The thing about the fogger is you need a really good cold temp drop with it. If your struggling to get a temp drop at night then utilizing the misting system will help up ambient enclosure levels.

Back
Top Bottom