Might sound dumb but Im nervous

DJ Richey Rich

I have had my Chameleon for 3 days she is 3 months old veiled she pooped 1 BB sized White followed by 2 bb sized brown not runny at all just wet. I feed her every day 5 crickets morning 5 crickets night cal. dust and well gut loaded. My question is how often should she poop?

you should not feed at night since they need heat to help them digest their food. Pooping everday for young ones eating alot is not bad. Also the white means the cham is well hydrated, if you see alot of orange then the cham is dehydrated, brown is good. Please fill out the "how to ask for help" form so forum members can assist you with your dusting, lighting, etc.

I have only had one cham from 3 months young and when she was that small she pooped every day until she got to around 6 months. Then her feeding slowed down. She poops every 2 or 3 days now. Tommy is an adult and he eats very little and he just went 2 weeks without pooping! Had me a little worried too!

so it could be due to winter and the fact she came from FL to or she pooped today I figured she would be like my iguanas and always poop but if norm is once a day to every other day then im over reacting she acts healthy turns bright green alot

Just curious why does he need to fill that out if all he wanted to know was the poop question ?

It was said that they have only had the cham for 3 days and use cal dust. Just thought it would be a good idea to make sure the dusting schedule is adequate for a 3 mo old.

Back
Top Bottom