Merumontana Babys

update

Hi all
Been very busy so I have not been on in a very long time
Thought I should put in a update. 2 days shy of 3 months
We have 5 of the 9 left ( 3.2 ) and they just started to show color.

IMGP3945.jpg

IMGP3952.jpg

IMGP3949.jpg

Thanks
Eric

awwww soooo adorable!!! I have a female about to drop. She looks like a mini tennis ball. This is my fav species out of all the chams. They are just toooo cute!!!

Beeeeeutiful babies (love the little guy's nubbins), and the parents are gorgeous. You are obviously doing everything right with a tricky mountain species. (how are you keeping the humidity high enough in Alberta?)

The female's arabian slipper nose horn cracks me up! (Skeeta broke her's before we got her):(

Where in AB are you? (my ex lives in Calgary ... just spinning my mental wheels ... it's only fair to mix up the remaining gene pool since there are no more exports of 3-horns from Tanzania ...):rolleyes:

Good luck and congrats on the husbandry!

awwww soooo adorable!!! I have a female about to drop. She looks like a mini tennis ball. This is my fav species out of all the chams. They are just toooo cute!!!

Thank you and good luck with yours, I love the tennis ball look.

Beeeeeutiful babies (love the little guy's nubbins), and the parents are gorgeous. You are obviously doing everything right with a tricky mountain species. (how are you keeping the humidity high enough in Alberta?)

The female's arabian slipper nose horn cracks me up! (Skeeta broke her's before we got her):(

Where in AB are you? (my ex lives in Calgary ... just spinning my mental wheels ... it's only fair to mix up the remaining gene pool since there are no more exports of 3-horns from Tanzania ...):rolleyes:

Good luck and congrats on the husbandry!

Thank you for the comments , I am in Okotoks , Just south of Calgary.
They get misted 3+ times a day to keep humidity up.

Back
Top Bottom