Meet Ivy

SweetIvy

Hey everyone meet Ivy, I brought this sweet girl home Saturday 🥰 she is eating like a champ, drinking, and is very curious 💚 I’m so excited to have my Cham baby 🥰
6948830B-5626-4AFB-A6F5-CC6FB8C83454.jpeg

Attachments

• FFB15423-7E3D-490F-9D4E-0FD131C59734.jpeg
    FFB15423-7E3D-490F-9D4E-0FD131C59734.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 88
Welcome! Congrats on your new baby! Just a little advice, colored lights aren’t good for chams eyes. It looks like you have a red bulb on her cage. Is this for at night?
Thank you, it’s is the set up that came with the enclosure, I am currently waiting on her new enclosure which is much bigger and my new light hood and basking lamp. It will be here in the next day or two. The red one that came with it is her basking lamp not the UVB. But the will all be set up different once it arrives I ordered all white bulbs for her new lamp, and the T5 5.0 high output reptisun. At night there are no light on I heard it’s disruptive to their sleep. 🥰🥰 thank you for checking I always appreciate the advice since I am fairly new to this, I did months of research 😳 happened to see her all cramped in a tiny box at the pet shop and I brought her home 😅

Back
Top Bottom