McLovin' On FIRE!!!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Our two big Panther boys, McLovin' the "Ambilosy Be", and Elwood the Nosy Be finally got a good stare down going today when McLovin' finally decided to find out what goes one on the other side of his wall. Elwood didn't fire up at all... But McLovin' showed the most beautiful colors I have seen in this guy to date. I had to break out the camera. I mated him to one of my Nosy Be girls, Muffin, and the little 16 healthy little egg McMuffin's are a couple months in on their incubation. I can't wait to his what the babies turn out like!
Enjoy!

100_8962.jpg

100_8958.jpg

100_8964.jpg

Thanks for looking as always!

~Joe

Juli~ This guy is always looking for lovin'! You know you always could if you wanted to. Like Royden said... He is quite the gentlemen with the ladies.:)

Ray~ Ahhh... Good old Sega Genesis.

Very nice! I would mistake him for an ambi if nothing was said. Although his bars do have that darkish nosey be blue color instead of the bright ambi blue. He is one nice looking panther!

I loved nba jam hahahaha.

Thanks Guys!

I would have thought him to be straight Ambilobe as well had it not been disclosed otherwise when I bought him. He definately carries more of the Blue Bar ambi look.

The rope....eh... we have decided we don't like it. It does add a lot of areas to climb aside from plants, keeping them from being constantly trampled. But if i were setting up a new cage... I would use BioVine instead of the rope. I don't think it hurts the Chams feet as they seem to enjoy climbing on it, But we have worried about what will happen over time as it continues to be soaked daily. It is on our "to do" list, to replace the rope with BioVine...Just not the highest priority on our list.

Anybody else think he looks like Anubis Junior's cousin? lol... had to say again, I love him!!! The combo of colors on him are serious.

Back
Top Bottom