Male or female baby Panther chameleon?

Well great news today - I talked to the breeder and he was very apologetic and he explained that after sexing hundreds of babies - he has made a few mistakes here and there so we came to an agreement for him to take back the female and give me a male in a couple months once the new babies have grown up a bit - I have to say I'm now pretty happy about the situation and I'll be posting some pictures of the male after I acquire him :) and a shoutout to my breeder buddy Jason who was more than willing to correct the issue to my satisfaction

Well great news today - I talked to the breeder and he was very apologetic and he explained that after sexing hundreds of babies - he has made a few mistakes here and there so we came to an agreement for him to take back the female and give me a male in a couple months once the new babies have grown up a bit - I have to say I'm now pretty happy about the situation and I'll be posting some pictures of the male after I acquire him :) and a shoutout to my breeder buddy Jason who was more than willing to correct the issue to my satisfaction
Wow and no bat needed!

Back
Top Bottom