Male Jacksons Chameleon needs new home!

@LuisMerc how long has he been under the incorrect UVB compact bulb? what has your supplement schedule been? Is he captive bred? These things should be noted so that whoever buys him has the information in case their are health issues.

Last edited:
As far as the lighting goes hes been under the 5.0 UVB for roughly 2-3 months. He gets outside time everyday for 2-3hrs with sun/shade and misting. I mist him every 4 hours anywhere from 30-60 seconds(mistking). We dust calcium without D3 6 days a week, with d3 once every other week, Multivitamins once every other week. (Twice a month each). We got him from LLLReptile (captive bred as they say). Eats crickets, silkworms and occasionally hornworms. If there’s any advice other than lightning please let me know. We learn as we go.

Last edited:
@LuisMerc how long has he been under the incorrect UVB compact bulb? what has your supplement schedule been? Is he captive bred? These things should be noted so that whoever buys him has the information in case their are health issues.
As far as the lighting goes hes been under the 5.0 UVB for roughly 2-3 months. He gets outside time everyday for 2-3hrs with sun/shade and misting. I mist him every 4 hours anywhere from 30-60 seconds (mistking). We dust calcium without D3 6 days a week, with d3 once every other week, Multivitamins once every other week. (Twice a month each). We got him from LLLReptile (captive bred as they say). Eats crickets, silkworms and occasionally hornworms. If there’s any advice other than lightning please let me know. We learn as we go.

Last edited:
Yes i understand. i mean it as in i wish i can keep as many Chameleons as i want. My wife and i came up with the decision to downsize for now so we can breed in the future. My panthers are still too young itll be some time. But that’s the plan.

I can‘t understand that decision of you guys. I have a Jacksons Cham and he is the cutest guy ever! Even if he is shy, but that‘s their personality and they are different than the Panthers.
Yesterday I took him outside on the deck and he was so happy and didn‘t want to get back in ?
You really should keep him!

Attachments

• 883156B5-1DDC-43B8-A76F-A20FC5345D10.jpeg
    883156B5-1DDC-43B8-A76F-A20FC5345D10.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 105
  • EA8F4472-4EF4-4B22-A766-A29CB96C5E47.jpeg
    EA8F4472-4EF4-4B22-A766-A29CB96C5E47.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 66
Not that I have a vote in what you choose breed but as a Jacksons keeper myself, I would rather see you breed them ;) There is no shortage of candy colored Panthers!

Back
Top Bottom