Lost my first Cham

Thanks again everyone. I think we are going tomorrow to pick up a baby female nosy be Panther from Kilgour's Chameleons down near Cincinnati. They came recommended from several people they are a 2 hour drive away.

glad to hear it :) cant wait for the pics.

Again I can't thank everyone enough for their condolences on the loss of our little Phoebe. Even though she lived for a short time and she was only my first Cham, she left me with an absolute love for Chams. I owe it to the respect of her passing to not give up on these beautiful creatures. I put together an awesome enclosure for her, and she only got to be in it for 2 days before she passed on. I'm sure she would not want such a beautiful enclosure not to be enjoyed by another Cham. We are picking up a baby female nosy be panther tomorrow to take her place, but I will never forget that little Senegal, she was an angel. I'm going to post pics of the enclosure in the "enclosures and supplies" forum for critiquing and would be thrilled if everyone would take a look and give their opinions.
Thanks to all!:)

Back
Top Bottom