Looks bloated an walking oddly

Hello, this thread is for sister of my female that recently passed. But having similar issues. She's eating an all over her enclosure this is a hybrid glass enclosure. Not sure if she's bloated or egg bind. Has recently made a healthy stool.
So kinda like wth is going on. One died suddenly an her sister is acting odd an looks huge. Trying see if I made right 2 gallon bucket laying bin took a photo half potting soil an half play sand. An a photo of her just now.
Been feeding nutri grubs like 20 in a cup. They would cup feed. Also noticing no interest in laying bin. Know some females will lay in potted plants. May transplant her plant into larger container see if it helps. This female sleeps in same spot an currently still doing the same. Not noticing any difference other then all over the enclosure an being bloated. She's a bright hot pink color not usual peach coloration. Maybe change with age no clue.
Going try small crickets later see if she eats em. Lowered basking Temps to 80 then 85 they were at.

Attachments

• 20211115_102551.jpg
    20211115_102551.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 20211115_101909.jpg
    20211115_101909.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 20211115_101930.jpg
    20211115_101930.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 20211115_102008.jpg
    20211115_102008.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 84
Most female keepers use straight playsand so that you can tell how the tunnel holds better. Yours looks like it has a lot of soil in it and it looks very dry.

You are over feeding and only feeding nutrigrubs really is not healthy for them.

Typically bins are used because they do not need more then 6 inches of substrate.

Can you take a pic of the entire enclosure including lighting on top?

Most female keepers use straight playsand so that you can tell how the tunnel holds better. Yours looks like it has a lot of soil in it and it looks very dry.

You are over feeding and only feeding nutrigrubs really is not healthy for them.

Typically bins are used because they do not need more then 6 inches of substrate.

Can you take a pic of the entire enclosure including lighting on top?
I'll have to buy another bag of straight play sand. An see if it works. I mist the two bins daily just keep a constant moist.
I feed like 75% crickets an 25% nutri grubs. I leave uneaten ones turn into flies in there. But they never do.
Rough idea on a bin? I tried go with the 10x10 inch size bin for the laying bins.
Sure can take full pics of both tomorrow.

I'll have to buy another bag of straight play sand. An see if it works. I mist the two bins daily just keep a constant moist.
I feed like 75% crickets an 25% nutri grubs. I leave uneaten ones turn into flies in there. But they never do.
Rough idea on a bin? I tried go with the 10x10 inch size bin for the laying bins.
Sure can take full pics of both tomorrow.
This is what we mean by bin.

laybin graphic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom