Looking for a reputable Canadian Exotic Pet Veterinarian

Metric

In the Toronto/Mississauga/Peel area, anyone know of any that are knowledgeable about chameleons? and don't rip you off >_>

Chroma Chameleons and Chameleon Nation. Both are sponsors here and are very good guys.

OOPS...sorry, it's late and I didn't read your post very well.... nope, they're not. They're breeders.

Unfortunately not one here, I've looked up a few in my area, but I'd like to know of one that someone has had experience with, especially since I've read a few threads where some Vets really didn't seem like they knew what they were doing or talking about.

I'm just looking for preparation, Nothing is wrong with Reptar (my male veiled) I just want to have a very good vet on hand even if its further then the most convenient one.

I live in Mississauga Ontario Canada, and am willing to drive anywhere in the GTA, and also other cities near Mississauga.

Any references would be great :D

Unfortunately not one here, I've looked up a few in my area, but I'd like to know of one that someone has had experience with, especially since I've read a few threads where some Vets really didn't seem like they knew what they were doing or talking about.

I'm just looking for preparation, Nothing is wrong with Reptar (my male veiled) I just want to have a very good vet on hand even if its further then the most convenient one.

I live in Mississauga Ontario Canada, and am willing to drive anywhere in the GTA, and also other cities near Mississauga.

Any references would be great :D

That's a great idea to have one ahead of time. I take my guys in every 6 months for check up's. Maybe some of the members from Canada will jump in here and help you out.

I can't speak from personal experience, but I know this girl has a list of Canadian Reptile Vets on her website

http://www.triciaswaterdragon.com/canrepvt.htm#ont

Don't know if you have contacted any of these vets, but thought it may help :)

Anything helps at this point : ) thanks a lot, i really appreciate the link.

What would be AMAZING is someone with personal experience with a vet >_>

I wouldn't go to any mechanic to fix my car, and i REALLLYYY don't want to go to any Vet when i need to fix my Reptar ; P

Hey metric,

I would love to help out but I am in Sudbury. If I could make a suggestion though, is check out the Chroma Chameleon's Website www.chromachameleons.com or Chameleon Nation www.trinitychameleons.com and get a hold of them to see which vets they use. Harry (Chroma Chameleons) is in Barrie area, and Drew (Chameleon nation) is in London I believe.

If you are in Mississauga, they have that big reptile place in Toronto just past the Vaughn Mills mall called Reptillia. They have Crocodiles and stuff there so maybe they have a good vet they can refer you to, check that out.

Hope that helps a little.

I actually got my Cham from reptillia, I should ask them for a reference, great idea! thanks : D

Hi there, we had a veiled in the early part of January which was ill... I looked all over the place to find a vet in the area. We are located in Mississauga and were referred to this vet on the border of Oakville and Burlington. He was fantastic, very informative, polite and professional. He had spent about 1 hour with us the unfortunate thing is it was far to late for Sucre, he had URI.

Check him out I highly recommend this clinic
http://www.vetpet.com/

vet

this vet is in Kitchener-Waterloo, I think. Email Rob at the 'contact us' link on exoticpets.com. He is an international wholesaler with a retail shop and told me his vet is A1. Being a breeder, I think he would want someone reputable and relatively inexpensive.

Back
Top Bottom