Live plants?

Jacob Gonzales

Was just wondering if ne 1 had a webpage they order plants from, i have some local places but it never hurts to ask. thx in advance

Honestly your best off local. Find a nursery that does not use pesticides and chances are they have been keeping good care of it for a month or so that will help with the possible exposure to chemicals. I myself looked online and found nothing. I do believe transport of plants are not legal due to spreading of pests across state lines.

Last edited:
Can get them at lllreptile.com, but I get mine at walmart/Lowes/Homedepot. I dunk them in water with dishsoap for 5 minutes and repot them with supersoil after getting them though. Even if the seller says they don't use pesticides.

Can get them at lllreptile.com, but I get mine at walmart/Lowes/Homedepot. I dunk them in water with dishsoap for 5 minutes and repot them with supersoil after getting them though. Even if the seller says they don't use pesticides.

You dunk the plant in water and dish soap? The plant doesn't die from that?

I will rinse my leaves for a few minutes and rinse the roots almost completely bare of soil. I have had no problems with them since doing this. Before I had problems with worms, and centipedes.

Back
Top Bottom