LF four horned chameleons

Bmiller

Hey guys,

I posted on fb already to but figured would post this here as well. I am looking for a four horned chameleon and didnt know if anyone on here happened to have any to know of any

Thanks

Hey guys,

I posted on fb already to but figured would post this here as well. I am looking for a four horned chameleon and didnt know if anyone on here happened to have any to know of any

Thanks
Like a quad? I think Sean Mcknealy over at the chameleon enthusiasts is working with them. This is a demanding Cham, are you ready?

Like a quad? I think Sean Mcknealy over at the chameleon enthusiasts is working with them. This is a demanding Cham, are you ready?

Yeah I talked to him earlier. And yeah, I have everything needed for them from what I've read. Actually is going to be for my dad. Been trying to find a female ankarmy for him for his bday, but that seems impossible lol so this is the other one he really likes

Yeah I talked to him earlier. And yeah, I have everything needed for them from what I've read. Actually is going to be for my dad. Been trying to find a female ankarmy for him for his bday, but that seems impossible lol so this is the other one he really likes
Wish I could help more, but I’m a Canuck, eh. ?

Wish I could help more, but I’m a Canuck, eh. ?
Just blasted the forums; best I can do

Awww that is too bad I was really hoping someone there would have info on the female for you.

Back
Top Bottom