Laying on Branch

So fogger is for night time humidity levels which can be high. tube attached to the top back corner of cage. I have my wetter area to the right side of his cage with basking on the left. running it from say 1am-5pm when the cage is the coolest and there are no lights putting off heat. A fogger provides natural hydration while they sleep. In their natural habitat day time humidity is low but at night they get fog banks that come in. Mistking is for daytime. So I follow my misting schedule very closely to that podcast. The problem with misting a lot say every 4 hours for at least 2 minutes is your doing that with the heat from your lights and the ambient heat of the house being warmer from the sun. When you put high humidity with heat it can lead to a respiratory infection. So your daytime humidity can be as low as 30% with the very highest of 50%. I can only get mine down to about 45% during the day because I live in a very humid area. I also have a little dripper that runs consistently dripping on to his plants leaves.

Basically you are balancing all elements. I will say since I started using this method he has absolutely no issues with dehydration. This naturalistic approach to hydration as a whole has worked very well for Beman.
Fogger has been ordered and will be here tomorrow evening! Vet appointment is next Wednesday and I'm hoping to be able to just bring him home that night. If I put a final layer of Olympic Multi-surface Sealant on tonight or tomorrow, will a week be enough time for it to air out/gas off before bringing him home? That's the only thing I'm worried about. Everything else will be set up and ready to go.

Fogger has been ordered and will be here tomorrow evening! Vet appointment is next Wednesday and I'm hoping to be able to just bring him home that night. If I put a final layer of Olympic Multi-surface Sealant on tonight or tomorrow, will a week be enough time for it to air out/gas off before bringing him home? That's the only thing I'm worried about. Everything else will be set up and ready to go.
Hmmmm I am not sure about the sealer.. Not something I am good with. @Brodybreaux25 See OP post above about Olympic multi surface sealant and is a week enough time for it to air out before cham goes into the new enclosure?

Back
Top Bottom