Kinyongia tenuis (Usambara Soft-horned Chameleon)

Chris Anderson

Dr. House of Chameleons
Here are a couple pics of my Usambara Soft-horned Chameleon (Kinyongia tenuis) pair.

Male:
3974310919_72b1f457a3_o.jpg

Female:
3975075310_f8fe3ccbb3_o.jpg

Chris

Aww! The female is gorgeous - I love her teal spots! It makes a nice change to see a female more colourful than a male!:D

Cain my ars... I'm closer. :p

Very nice Chris. Those are impressive. Man you have one hellofa collection going on down there. jelous...

LOL!!!! I dont think you have to worry about me, Chris. I have enough chams and I still need a few more to make complete pairs for 2 of my species.

Great pics and the animals look even better. This has got to be my favorite species with uthmoelleri and tavetana not falling far behind that:rolleyes:.

Cain my ars... I'm closer. :p

Very nice Chris. Those are impressive. Man you have one hellofa collection going on down there. jelous...

and I am closer than you LOL but I'm gun shy of the imports at the moment :mad:

Ha, thanks for all the compliments everyone. Luckily, Jared is working with this species too so I think I'm safe there. As for the rest of you...

Chris

Just make sure not to keep them to warm, 22°C ambient temperature is fine and a small night time drop till 16-18°C is favorable (don't drop too much till 10°C ie. when keeping outside since this is not good for their activity and appetite).
Apart from that they are a very fun species to work with, especially in small groups of 2 males and some females.

best regards

Joery

Back
Top Bottom