Kinyongia matschiei breeding

nicholas

Established Member
Hey everyone! Its been a while since I have been on here, but am slowly getting back into Kinyongia. Anyways I just picked up a nice pair of k. mats and was wondering who else on here is keeping them now. Also throwing it out there that I am willing to pay good money for a pair unrelated to Cnortons bloodline.

Hey everyone! Its been a while since I have been on here, but am slowly getting back into Kinyongia. Anyways I just picked up a nice pair of k. mats and was wondering who else on here is keeping them now. Also throwing it out there that I am willing to pay good money for a pair unrelated to Cnortons bloodline.

I've got eggs going from WC blood. Due to hatch later this year.

Enjoying spring!

Attachments

• 20140502_105223.jpg
    20140502_105223.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 312
She looks great! Glad they got there safe and sound. They are special animals.

She loves the sun and really colors up as soon as she can even see it, it seems.

The male however, seems to take on more of a brown while in the sun. Maybe he is more of the basking type...

I keep a male K. vosseleri but sadly he is a bit sick/dehydrated right now and I am feeding the "bug juice" recipe via a syringe. I'm doing my best but it's really hard to get him to open his tiny mouth :(

Back
Top Bottom