Junebug Feeders

mld9373

Can you feed a chameleon junebugs ? here in Texas it's getting that time of the year we see alot
About us | Products | Shop | Contest | Shows | Links | FAQ | Testimonials | Contact
content header

Welcome to CanadianFeeders.com!

Canadian Feeders is a company designed to bring you, the customer, the highest quality feeder insects available for reasonable prices. Employees of Canadian Feeders think of your animals' health and well being first. Please take some time to look around our site and feel free to contact us for any reason at all. With eight years of service providing only top quality feeders, we're sure we can help you find whatever you may need.

Are you new to our website? If you're interested in seeing the prices for our products, check out our Shop page. Interested in learning more about a particular product? The Products page is the place to start! If you want to read or leave feedback, check out the Testimonials page. We love to hear feedback about our products, service, and website.

Feel free to browse around and contact me for any reason. I gladly provide no obligation quotes. Other places have standardized forms to provide impersonal responses, but Canadian Feeders responds to each request by providing quotes written by me or my staff, specifically tailored for each customer. I feel this gives Canadian Feeders a special touch that each of our customers deserves. If you have any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks for coming by,
Rob St. John
Owner of CanadianFeeders.com

Monthly Special: April

PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST MENTION EACH SPECIAL IN ORDER TO RECEIVE IT.
Purchase 5 Portions of Bulk Uncooked Hornworm Chow and get 25 Hornworms (Any size but jumbo) for free!

We also have Rep-Cal Calcium w/ D3 expiring in June 2011 on for 75% off, expiring Feb 2012 for 25% off, and Rep-Cal Herptivite expiring October 2011 for 50% off! This is good until stock is sold out, first come first serve.

May: Silkworm Combos for $35 and $25 for each additional combo!

June: Spend $30 or more on crickets and get 50% off any count of superworms (M

"June bug" is a name given to many insects. I call the big colorful bugs that don't know how to fly "June bugs" my friend from West Virginia calls little brown bugs "June bugs".

Maybe a picture would help?

Back
Top Bottom