July contest

kianna2118

Does anyone know what july contest, is for like just a regular pix or sheding etc. I would like to know asap. Thanks

So since i'm a junior i aint allow to? Well thats not fair. How do u become a member?

I don't think it's very fair either. It took me a month to become a member. I think they personally pick who gets bumped up in rank, but don't quote me on that. There could be some type of system that automatically does it.

lol thats all i do if no one has notice that i post and post lol. And still i get good advice. I'm on here 24 -7 of the day . This is like my myspace lol. i love this website cause it makes me more alert for my cham.

I don't think it's very fair either. It took me a month to become a member. I think they personally pick who gets bumped up in rank, but don't quote me on that. There could be some type of system that automatically does it.

Nah...
We do not personally pick which one going to become a member and which one is going to stay junior member. i don't think all of us have time to do that.

Keep active in the community. Answer and help other people in the forum. Be respectful and do not post for the sake of posting (Quality over quantity). Do not give misleading advice and you'll be a member anytime soon.
Other members here will give you reputation points for doing all the above. That helps you become a member and senior member faster as well :)

Fair is beyond the real issue here.
We limit Junior member from normal access to filter spammers.

Back
Top Bottom