Jk's Dubia diet?

SerpeRoma

Avid Member
Anybody knows this product? Is it any good?

Attachments

• 1630973742734..jpg
    1630973742734..jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 77
@Beman what are you even talking about? Pretty rude to disregard someone with much more roach experience than you. That repashy site is nothing new(also biased, not that I disagree).. I was one of the members(not the only one) that brought this to attention, even with vegan proteins...

Last edited:
Last edited:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/found-an-interesting-q-a-on-roaches-uric-acid.164946/

You're welcome OP for trying to save you money. If you feed smaller amounts, you will not have a build up of uric acid. You'd think someone who has been breeding dozens of colonies of roaches/feeders for several years now and is friends with beman would at least get a respectful response.M
Maybe she didn’t see your response 🙁🤷‍♂️😬 because I don’t think she’s the type to ignore someone

Or maybe it your avatar 😂 dun dun duuuuuunnn

How many chams properly hydrated have even had gout? Especially when most people are buying roaches fed cat/dog food without knowing it. It's very common to feed foods higher than 20% even. All I'm saying, if you have it, no sense wasting it. Just use it as a maintenance food in small amounts. Also that repashy article mentions that it was mainly a problem with adult roaches... growing roaches use it. I've noticed this myself, feeding higher protein items and I'll see some adult die off, the nymphs never though.

Maybe she didn’t see your response 🙁🤷‍♂️😬 because I don’t think she’s the type to ignore someone

Or maybe it your avatar 😂 dun dun duuuuuunnn
Idk seemed pretty blatant. Not going to say don't disagree, but it was the internet equivalent of yelling over someone and she knows everyone here knows her well and will listen. Sorry I have toddlers, look how much i used to post and how long I've been here. I'm not on as much anymore because I'm busy, but I know what I'm talking about with some things.

@Beman what are you even talking about? Pretty rude to disregard someone with much more roach experience than you. That repashy site is nothing new(also biased, not that I disagree).. I was one of the members(not the only one) that brought this to attention, even with vegan proteins...
Yeah I did not see your response just saw the last one by the OP, I was on my phone instead of my computer which I rarely do... Sorry to offend you but your being down right aggressive and for someone who says they know me, you should know better. For someone that I consider a friend to automatically think I would not take their feedback first into consideration when they know I think of them as the authority for all things feeders... WOW JAMES WOW.

Back
Top Bottom