Jasmine

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi all anyone use madagascar jasmine or similar plant/s. Other than trelis how do you grow them support wise ,my new viv is lined with 5mm cork ,one suggestion was to use gardening pins also known as German pins to attach to the cork , I thought with lots of branches I could just attach them in varing places as they grow ( hopefully) lol any thoughts. Tia

Hi all anyone use madagascar jasmine or similar plant/s. Other than trelis how do you grow them support wise ,my new viv is lined with 5mm cork ,one suggestion was to use gardening pins also known as German pins to attach to the cork , I thought with lots of branches I could just attach them in varing places as they grow ( hopefully) lol any thoughts. Tia
First you will need a good grow light or two. I don't remember the type but in one of my enclosures I have a Jasmine and Mandevilla under two Jungle Dawn LED bars. It has manzanita branches and I kinda weeve the vines as they grow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220704-205839_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220704-205839_Gallery.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 25
It‘s just wrap around and just unwrap it and place it as a long vine in your enclosure. At first the flowers will drop and next year it will grow and get flower buds and maybe the flowers again.

Back
Top Bottom