Jango Eye Problem

Yes that is similar to what happened to my guy. I know where i went wrong...that damn exoterra multivit doesn't have the preformed vita A, which they need. Now I use ALL arcadia supplements
Earthpro a every feeding
Then every 2 weeks he get the calc pro and revitalize d3. Here I was recommened to get vitamin A, like this.Once a month Take a pill and pierce it with a needle or w.e. to get the vitamin out and apply it to a single feeder. I think maybe one or 2 more doses and my guy will be back 100%👌Now I cant be certain this is the same case for you,bloodwork might be a good idea before you proceed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201228-134236_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201228-134236_Chrome.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 69
Yes that is similar to what happened to my guy. I know where i went wrong...that damn exoterra multivit doesn't have the preformed vita A, which they need. Now I use ALL arcadia supplements
Earthpro a every feeding
Then every 2 weeks he get the calc pro and revitalize d3. Here I was recommened to get vitamin A, like this.Once a month Take a pill and pierce it with a needle or w.e. to get the vitamin out and apply it to a single feeder. I think maybe one or 2 more doses and my guy will be back 100%👌Now I cant be certain this is the same case for you,bloodwork might be a good idea before you proceed.
Ok so I will go to the vet and see if they think they should get a blood test or not.

In the meantime to make it clear I can go earth pro a 6 days a week every feeding, once every 2 weeks reptivite multivitamin, and once every 2 weeks repti calcium?

I would do the bloodwork first before using the medicine the vet gave. It’s rarely good for a vet to prescribe medicine as a shot in the dark without a proper diagnosis. Have the bloodwork done first so the vet can properly diagnose him with correct medicine if needed.

I would do the bloodwork first before using the medicine the vet gave. It’s rarely good for a vet to prescribe medicine as a shot in the dark without a proper diagnosis. Have the bloodwork done first so the vet can properly diagnose him with correct medicine if needed.
ok, I think i'll hold off on the medicine and get the bloodwork if it dosent fix on its own which it's starting to with extra mistings and thorough dusting.

Back
Top Bottom