It looked like a wart.

Hansen

My cham is almost 5. He is ambelobe panther. He is eating the same. He has a 10° cage heat fluctuation from 80 at the top to 70 at the bottom. He has humidity all day and running drip all day. He has live plants, is fed gut loaded super worms, roaches, tomatoes worms etc. He has had all this from day 1. And is doing well always. He is a picky eater and does not want to eat any more than
15950411799219005258078419941386.jpg
every 6 days but 6 or 7 super worms, 2 tomatoes worms and crickets. Everything is dusted. Lights are changed out every 9 months. He would not be this old if he was taken care of wrong.
But now this. He has had this little spot for 2 years. When he is ready to shed, its noticable. When the skin comes off its flat. This time, the skin came off and made this hole. Should I put on Silver nitrate? What do you think? It is not a burn. No possible way for it to be. It was some kind of wart looking thing for a couple of years but it would go away and come back when shedding. Enlarge this. My dang phone won't send pics

If its been like that for 2 years, odds are its a scar. Unlike humans, it seems lizard scars are funny. Ive seen tail bites still have scabs on them a year after it happened. Im guessing after it scabs at each shed, and the scab pops off with the shed.

Usually a scabby bump(s) is papiloma although that picture looks like damage from something due to the purplish color.

Also, very nice looking cham!

Back
Top Bottom