ISO captive bred carpet chameleons/ furcifer lateralis

Im also in the market for some carpet chameleons, so ANY information would be absolutely amazing. I’ve done tons of research about how to care for them, I still need to set up a tank, so I’m not ready to buy them quite yet, but just somewhere to look would be great.

Im also in the market for some carpet chameleons, so ANY information would be absolutely amazing. I’ve done tons of research about how to care for them, I still need to set up a tank, so I’m not ready to buy them quite yet, but just somewhere to look would be great.
Frank Payne is a great breeder and I THINK Framschams might get back into breeding them again.

Please let us know if you have any questions when setting up your enclosure. We are all here to help :)

Ya you’ll need to sign up for his news letter on the website and then he gives a heads up when they are about to sell. Then they are gone in like 30 minutes. No joke. I’ve tried to get a carpet from him twice now 🤣
I have sign up. But I never received any newsletter. I found via his instagram. LOL

Back
Top Bottom