is there something wrong ?

ellacham

488F9546-ED6A-47C1-BFB2-AC878ABD7CE2.jpeg
C2D9CCEB-FE8D-4411-ACBB-462CDB3A2B67.jpeg

what’s wrong with her eyes ? they were perfectly fine an hour ago .

Well, when I used Repashy Calcium with LoD, my girl veileds got eye and gular edema, as have some others, which is why I asked. However, I’m not sure about using the Calcium Plus for a cham. I know some do and I believe I’ve heard Kammerflage uses it. I personally suspect some chams don’t do well with Repashy. I would say to switch to the 3 supplement regimen. Phosphorus free calcium without D3 on every feeding except one per week. That one weekly feeding you want to alternate between calcium with D3 and then a multivitamin.

Well, when I used Repashy Calcium with LoD, my girl veileds got eye and gular edema, as have some others, which is why I asked. However, I’m not sure about using the Calcium Plus for a cham. I know some do and I believe I’ve heard Kammerflage uses it. I personally suspect some chams don’t do well with Repashy. I would say to switch to the 3 supplement regimen. Phosphorus free calcium without D3 on every feeding except one per week. That one weekly feeding you want to alternate between calcium with D3 and then a multivitamin.
thank you so much for your help

what are the exact supplements i should get her?

Yup the rep-cal ones are good!

The schedule you should use(in case you didnt know):

RepCal Calcium - 6 days a week
RepCal Calcium w/ d3 - twice a month (once every 2 weeks)
RepCal Herpvite Multivitamin twice a month (once every 2 weeks)

Back
Top Bottom