Is my Chameleon eggs ok?

Jairo1234

Hi it’s me again I was cheacking on my eggs that will hatch next month hopefully and I saw this eggs turned really small and it’s like the shell is not hard anymore should I be consented or are they about to hatch ? You can see the size difference from the other eggs and there is no mold or anything it was normal before

Attachments

• FEA53AC9-2019-4EA6-B62A-E46E21F98CE1.jpeg
    FEA53AC9-2019-4EA6-B62A-E46E21F98CE1.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 94
That doesn’t look like a egg ready to hatch. If it was it probably isn’t now the egg looks too dark looks to have gone bad. Or the neonate wasn’t healthy enough to hatch out.

I agree with @Ruthless ...but I still wouldn't throw that egg way yet...it might surprise you.

Eggs in a batch can hatch at different times...even as long as a month later some will still hatch. It depends on the temperature it's incubated at so if the temperature in the incubator varies a bit from one area to the next, it can affect the hatching date. It's ok if that happens. I never throw an egg out unless it's absolutely 100% no good.

You asked ..."what are windows ?"... I showed you eggs with Windows ...look at the photo and you'll see that some areas of the eggs are white and some areas are more beige.

You said..."are mine about to hatch"... I would say not yet.

Last edited:
I agree with @Ruthless ...but I still wouldn't throw that egg way yet...it might surprise you.

Eggs in a batch can hatch at different times...even as long as a month later some will still hatch. It depends on the temperature it's incubated at so if the temperature in the incubator varies a bit from one area to the next, it can affect the hatching date. It's ok if that happens. I never throw an egg out unless it's absolutely 100% no good.
Oh ok thank I’ll keep an eye on it

You asked ..."what are windows ?"... I showed you eggs with Windows ...look at the photo and you'll see that some areas of the eggs are white and some areas are more beige.

You said..."are mine about to hatch"... I would say not yet.
Ok thanks
You

Back
Top Bottom