Is it an obsession when...

Veiled Lady

Your feeders and guinea pig eat better than you do?

Attachments

• 20220130_133739.jpg
    20220130_133739.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 29
You go to Walmart and the first place you go is the garden section and get 4 new plants and a bag of organic potting soil before the necessities you went for?

Fyi... Pothos, Bromeliad, and Dracaena for $10 ea. 6in yellow ficus for $15.

Attachments

• 20220130_112435.jpg
    20220130_112435.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 27
Preparing food for bugs - countertop full of fresh, usually organic and colorful variety of produce. All shaved and sliced into sizes for their ease of eating. Bug burger enhanced with bee pollen and spirulina.
Preparing food for self - frozen pizza in oven or bowl of cereal.
Animal care - Run to vet anytime something is different.
Self care - I really need to get my carpal tunnel fixed (repeated for 3 decades).
Priorities.

Preparing food for bugs - countertop full of fresh, usually organic and colorful variety of produce. All shaved and sliced into sizes for their ease of eating. Bug burger enhanced with bee pollen and spirulina.
Self care - I really need to get my carpal tunnel fixed (repeated for 3 decades).
Priorities.
It's OT but get that carpal fixed! I also postponed it for 25 years (can't miss work, how will I type, etc.) but it is life-changing! You just have to pre-chop gut load and freeze it LOL.

Priorities.
Seriously!

My chameleon: Mansion cage, amazing decoration, premium gourmet food,(even the bugs have gourmet food)my Cham gets a hangnail:5,000$ vet visit

Me: boring dirty room, ramen noodles, gets arm chopped off:band-aid.

What we do for our pets.

It's OT but get that carpal fixed! I also postponed it for 25 years (can't miss work, how will I type, etc.) but it is life-changing! You just have to pre-chop gut load and freeze it LOL.
I had the right side done eons ago, but it didn’t really fully ‘cure’ the carpal tunnel so I decided why bother getting the left done. Yes, missing work has been a big factor in the decision too. I made my bestie promise to nag me until I get it done this year.

I had the right side done eons ago, but it didn’t really fully ‘cure’ the carpal tunnel so I decided why bother getting the left done. Yes, missing work has been a big factor in the decision too. I made my bestie promise to nag me until I get it done this year.
Ooh... a two-fisted mouser! I likee! 😁 😆

Back
Top Bottom