Is his tail ok?

Serbianchameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Im just wondering is his tail okay. He is acting normal and i dont see any problems but just to be sure.. Look at the tail tip!

Attachments

• D544981C-7D9F-42B5-BDBF-32E27F579936.png
    D544981C-7D9F-42B5-BDBF-32E27F579936.png
    816.8 KB · Views: 126
He had tail like that already when I got him..
Welcome to the forums.

She's trying to help you, whether or not the cham came like that is completely irrelevant to the question asked. Giving clear, direct answers is your best bet for getting this figured out. Good luck, beautiful cham!

Welcome to the forums.

She's trying to help you, whether or not the cham came like that is completely irrelevant to the question asked. Giving clear, direct answers is your best bet for getting this figured out. Good luck, beautiful cham!
Yeah I realised that now. I woke up at that moment so I didnt know what I was reading

What is your supplement schedule? Too much or too little of some vitamins can cause tail problems.
The guy that sold me this cute guy gave me box of white powder with calcium vitamin D and one more thing i think. So every time i give him worms or crickets I powder them with those vitamins. He eats 5-7 big worms a day. Maybe thats too much vitamins?

The guy that sold me this cute guy gave me box of white powder with calcium vitamin D and one more thing i think. So every time i give him worms or crickets I powder them with those vitamins. He eats 5-7 big worms a day. Maybe thats too much vitamins?
Almost certainly, please post pics of jars.

OK so you really don't even know what your giving him. Toss that out and get some Repashy LoD, put it on every feeder. Those are superworms, they are basically candy and should be treated as such. He really needs properly gutloaded crickets or dubia.

OK so you really don't even know what your giving him. Toss that out and get some Repashy LoD, put it on every feeder. Those are superworms, they are basically candy and should be treated as such. He really needs properly gutloaded crickets or dubia.
I just found this pic of him before i got him. I think it was some kind of an injury?

Attachments

• F6E55169-34F3-486E-907B-8ED88AAA6542.png
    F6E55169-34F3-486E-907B-8ED88AAA6542.png
    461.6 KB · Views: 104
Back
Top Bottom