Is a Boston Fern safe fo Veileds?

Hello everyone! I got a massive Boston fern for my chameleon, and I need to know are they safe? Casqueabove said they were, along with the Chameleon Academy? Anyone know for sure?

The two sources you brought up are super reliable. I would trust them. I have used a Boston Fern before but it was for my jackson's chameleon, who doesn't eat plants. They need some decent humidity or they will dry up. Granted, I placed the fern in a dry spot and forgot to water it manually...

Chameleon Academy and Casqueabove have tested these plants. They are safe. Glad you are asking questions though--that's good--especially since there are so many bad websites on the internet. Chameleon Academy and Casqueabove are sites you can trust.

The two sources you brought up are super reliable. I would trust them. I have used a Boston Fern before but it was for my jackson's chameleon, who doesn't eat plants. They need some decent humidity or they will dry up. Granted, I placed the fern in a dry spot and forgot to water it manually...

Chameleon Academy and Casqueabove have tested these plants. They are safe. Glad you are asking questions though--that's good--especially since there are so many bad websites on the internet. Chameleon Academy and Casqueabove are sites you can trust.
Okay thank you so so much! I always make sure to do my reasearch, just to clarify any problems. Bostons definitely need some decent humidity requirements so I’ll keep that in mind, Thank you! My veiled loves the huge fern

Back
Top Bottom