INTRODUCING "insert name her"

Sang

INTRODUCING "Ponza"

here is my first female panther, Thanks to gesang, she arrived this morning safe and sound *damn UPS, "oh i was just going to ring the doorbell" pfft how do i complain"

i honestly didn't exct her to be half the size of my male at the same age... but i hope she grows quickly.

she is adjusting, and already gave me the stink eye.

IMG_1961.jpg

OK , so name deciding time.

i am partial to japanese mythology/demons/ colors for the word "orange,firey, heat, oven," no spanish...>.>

NAME Contest begins NAO!

Last edited:
no human names..

i usually do silly things like items.

so far ponza which is a type of orange sauce for cookin food. *ponzu is what its really called*...

Daruma , my male sambava is the word for a hammer used to forge swords.

Shinka= sacred flame

mebana =female flower.

kame? paper or turtle or god.. which one LOL
ebi=shrimp

Kame is turtle
Kami is paper
Kami Sama is God
I love the red orange in your girl.
How about naming her AkaHime or AkaOnna

Glad to hear she arrived safely. She is 3 months old, and, yes, she is still quite small. Our Sambavas are slow bloomers, unlike our other locales. I expect her to grow well in your care. Her Sire and Dam are both large. She is orange-on-orange, a daughter of "The Torch". The male you have from us, sired by Rantabe, is now a little over 8 months old.

I suggest "Habanero" or "Scotch Bonnet", she looks like a spicy pepper!

Sang said no spanish. But Scotch Bonnet does sound cute for a girl.

oh i wasn't doubting her age, i was just like @.@ so tiny...LOL my male was i think 3x her size.. i was expecting a little bit closer to that.

i just picked up some fruit flys cause they may attract her attention more then crickets.

i also think i am going to name her ponza

oh i wasn't doubting her age, i was just like @.@ so tiny...LOL my male was i think 3x her size.. i was expecting a little bit closer to that.

i just picked up some fruit flys cause they may attract her attention more then crickets.

i also think i am going to name her ponza

Ponza sounds nice. Her brothers are much larger. She is eating 1/4" crickets. But would probably love fruitflies. They like anything new and different.

Here are a few Japanese name that I like:
Anzu - Apricot
Hatusmi - beginning of beauty
Isako - sand child
Jin - gold
Manami - beautiful love

HA!, so i have decided to go ahead and name her ponza. and my male Daruma got sight of her today *i just put up a sight blocker* and boy i could tell what was going through his head.. Screw the supers.. thats the snack i want!
IMG_1968.jpg
IMG_1970.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so i took a new photo today, first time i have taken ponza out since i got her, just long enough to snap a photo.

ponza.jpg

Back
Top Bottom