Interesting info I found

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
I was doing my daily look throw YouTube recommends and this video popped up. I know @jamest0o0 was talking about Lyme diseases awhile ago so I clicked for fun and then they talked about a lizard(a furcifer labordi) that spends most of its lifespan in an egg!! So I did a little google and would this. Article. @kinyonga you have anymore info on this type of chameleon

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-11701-3

Yet another warm weather living privilege 😆

This is really cool though, reminds me of the komodo dragons and how their teeth repeatedly cut open their gums while containing several strains of deadly bacteria in their mouths. So their bodies have developed some sort of resistance to the bacteria. They were looking into their blood being a cure for certain infections Imfrom what i understand.

Yet another warm weather living privilege 😆

This is really cool though, reminds me of the komodo dragons and how their teeth repeatedly cut open their gums while containing several strains of deadly bacteria in their mouths. So their bodies have developed some sort of resistance to the bacteria. They were looking into their blood being a cure for certain infections Imfrom what i understand.
I think you might need to start adding these lizards to your diet. You’ll slowly get immunity, just suck the blood blah blah blah

Back
Top Bottom