In need of help, need new homes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteChameleons

Hi guys, I'm new to the forums but was recommended by a fellow sponsor to give it a try.

Here is my story, my plan was to get into breeding panther chameleons. I got all there supplies, cages, food, mister ect. Something came up where I cannot go any further with the idea. That being said I am in need of finding new homes for the two breeder pairs that I have.

Since I am new to the forums I cannot post in the "for sale section" so I am letting my dilemma be told here. I purchased the chameleons from "Chameleons Only". I have a pair of ambilobes and a pair of ambanjas, both very healthy and beautiful and all are around 5-6 months old. I am asking $650 shipped for the ambilobes and $700 shipped for the ambanjas. If you would like there cages with plants and Mistking I can include them at a discount for local pick up.

If you are interested please feel free to message me on here or a better way to contact me would be through text, 407-405-5027.

Any and all help will be greatly APPRECIATED!

The first pair of pics are the Ambanja's and the second is the Ambilobe's

Attachments

• DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 215
  • 1778583762.jpg
    1778583762.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 219
  • ambilobe female.jpg
    ambilobe female.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 201
  • ambilobe male.jpg
    ambilobe male.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 205
The lineage of the ambilobe and the ambanja pair, in that order. The bloodlines are AMAZING! Whoever gets these will have to keep me updated as they grow.

Attachments

• Miroborobo Sire.jpg
    Miroborobo Sire.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 150
  • Arira_-_500_px_-_1.jpg
    Arira_-_500_px_-_1.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 181
  • Rhaegar_Targaryen A F1 Ambanja.jpg
    Rhaegar_Targaryen A F1 Ambanja.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 154
  • category184.jpg
    category184.jpg