I'm looking for low light plant suggestions

I'm having trouble with the plants in the lowest third of my cage. Upper plants are doing well but down low is very sad. One loss after another.
I use a 50 watt plant light as a basking bulb and I have a new LED plant strip on the top. Mine don't really eat plants just a taste once in a great while.

Any suggestions?
View attachment 331908

Dude just get another growlight and have it positioned at the lower half side of your enclosures.

Problem solved.

Dude just get another growlight and have it positioned at the lower half side of your enclosures.
If only it were that simple. All of your lights should be positioned on top of the cage. adding lights down the sides draws your chameleon away from the basking/ UVB area and is less of an imitation of nature.
Ok no actual rattlesnakes in the cage. (y)

If only it were that simple. All of your lights should be positioned on top of the cage. adding lights down the sides draws your chameleon away from the basking/ UVB area and is less of an imitation of nature.

Ok no actual rattlesnakes in the cage. (y)
Just add a fan at the top so it can blow some of the light downwards into the lower part of the cage…

I was talking about the snakes. of course we wouldn’t put a plant that isn’t on flchams plant list in the cage.

Must I always have to state the obvious Jill?

Back
Top Bottom