I'm getting a new chameleon!! [VIDEO]

I definitely will be! I'm thinking of doing a vlog style video and taking you guys along the first 24 hours of getting a new chameleon and showing what new keepers can expect.
I love that idea! There isn’t a lot out there on care for babies so I am excited to see what you come up with.

I also love the idea of a chameleon kit. As a newer keeper that bought everything wrong the first time I can really appreciate a kit that is correct for first timers.

I love that idea! There isn’t a lot out there on care for babies so I am excited to see what you come up with.

I also love the idea of a chameleon kit. As a newer keeper that bought everything wrong the first time I can really appreciate a kit that is correct for first timers.
Yes!! That's exactly why I've been working on this kit and bundle so that people will be set up for success from the beginning :) Right now I am struggling to get plants and branches for the kit -- do you think new keepers would be okay providing those themselves if everything else is included in the kit (Enclosure, lights, supplements, misters, etc.)

Yes!! That's exactly why I've been working on this kit and bundle so that people will be set up for success from the beginning :) Right now I am struggling to get plants and branches for the kit -- do you think new keepers would be okay providing those themselves if everything else is included in the kit (Enclosure, lights, supplements, misters, etc.)
I think the for sure would! I enjoyed hunting down branches for my chameleon

That is an excellent question. I personally wouldn't mind providing the sticks and plants for myself because I have a lot of trees in my yard, but others might not. I can foresee people that do not have a similar option purchasing those vines that could get particles in their eyes. I wonder if you could just provide a list of providers for plants and branches?

I currently don't know of anyone that sells sticks that are ideal for a chameleon. Most are the manzanita branches that aren't my preferred choice. I can definitely point people in the right direction for some good reptile plant suppliers -- I even have discount codes with a few of them!

A list of what types of branches not to use might be a good idea. I have access to plenty of oak, but some people might not have access to the right types of wood.

Back
Top Bottom