ILLEXOTICS IS CLOSING IN PHILADELPHIA w/Clearance

Andrew1283

Chameleon Enthusiast
IllExotics is closing in Philadelphia. Their livestock is 25% off but they are shutting their doors in 2 weeks. So if you’re in the Northeast you could probably get a beautiful CB and well cared for chameleon for a hefty discount. I would expect 50-75% off before they finally shut their doors.

Here is their info:

Phn #
(267) 534-2907

Address
1704-06 E. Passyunk Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148

Website
https://www.illexotics.com/

That’s too bad that they’re closing. They look like the perfect model for a pet store.
IMG_3576.jpeg

They seriously are the perfect model for how to sell and care for reptiles. I had to provide proof of my chameleon husbandry knowledge and photos of my enclosure before I could begin talking about purchasing a chameleon. They even have a biologist on staff.

Isn't this where you got your veiled?
They have a 1 year old Nosey Be who is beautiful. Also some Jacksons and veileds as well as other reptiles, all at a hefty discount. I don’t know where they will all go. I’m going today when they open at noon to say goodbye to their wonderful staff. They don’t have any large indoor trees left so I’ll have to order a tree online.

They have a 1 year old Nosey Be who is beautiful. Also some Jacksons and veileds as well as other reptiles, all at a hefty discount. I don’t know where they will all go. I’m going today when they open at noon to say goodbye to their wonderful staff. They don’t have any large indoor trees left so I’ll have to order a tree online.
That makes me so sad. We need more pet stores like this in our community. I wish I was in a place to take a few of them but, unfortunately until I get my room done and get my girl over her current health issues I won't have the funds or the space for more. I hope they all find good homes.

Back
Top Bottom