Hygrometer

PoseidonTheChameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Has anyone had any experience with this hygrometer, I'm trying to upgrade to a better and more reliable one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201126-113804_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201126-113804_Chrome.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 57
Nothing specific, just a hygrometer that I know will work. I can get one from walmart but who knows if it actually works right.
The way I know is by comparing them against others I have or borrow from other folks for testing. If they're all within 1-2% or degrees, I know they're working fine. If 5% or degrees off, something isn't right.

Has anyone had any experience with this hygrometer, I'm trying to upgrade to a better and more reliable one.
I do not know anything about that one... But I am using these and love them. You can view the information on your phone in the app for it. I currently have one in each enclosure at basking level. Just make sure they are not in a place where they will get direct spray or fog. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R586J37/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yeah same here the govee has very good reviews. I understand your frustration as I always used komodo the temps are fine between the 2 but 15% humidity dif.

Back
Top Bottom