Hurricane Dorian

What is REI? It’s probably way too late in the game to find a generator I can afford anywhere, but would like to get one.

*grabs heart*

Its only my favorite store!?!?! Rei.com - its a local outdoor store. If you are a member they have used gear sales and semi annual big sales. Anyway the yeti is great - I’d probably invest in a generator now matter where I lived. We use them on occasion with power outages and winter storms.

*grabs heart*

Its only my favorite store!?!?! Rei.com - its a local outdoor store. If you are a member they have used gear sales and semi annual big sales. Anyway the yeti is great - I’d probably invest in a generator now matter where I lived. We use them on occasion with power outages and winter storms.
Ok. In another life I’d have known that. I didn’t even know solar powered generators existed. Will have to look into getting one for next year. Thanks!

Just gonna throw this out there for anyone in the area:

I live just north east of Tampa and have been searching my local area for bugs at night. I've been able to reliably supply my Chams with katydids, hoppers and the likes. I have also stocked up on crickets and a few roaches (farm/store bought). I also have silkworms I've raised from eggs - perfect timing!

All this is purely coincidence with the looming "storm". My point here is that if anyone in the area is in need of something let me know and I'll try and get to you.

Back
Top Bottom