HUMIDITY

Yeah you're right. I've heard of some people not feeding crickets! I feed my crickets, potatoes, lettuce, apples, pineapple strawberries, courgettes, plus bug grub!

Simulating the natiral
Comditions woth a foggere is evidentky mich better than compemsating the lack of fog with a mechanism
That is very risky and totally unnstural. Elieve or not, it will shorten the life of your chameleons die to many reasons, which I will gladly explain if uou are interested
I'm a bit confused. You're saying that stimulating the natural conditions with a fogger is much better than compensating the lack of fog with a mechanism. Isn't a fogger a mechanism? Please explain again I don't really understand sorry.

I guess rhe question got misunderstood: was it about the growth of grasshoppers?
if so, ues you can feed them leas then they will grow slower
You can also expose them to lower tep and them they will eat less by themselves and grow slower
ah yes it was about the hoppers. ok. yeah not feeding is one way but as mentioned above lower temps will also slow growth. This is also true with my dubia and others

I'm a bit confused. You're saying that stimulating the natural conditions with a fogger is much better than compensating the lack of fog with a mechanism. Isn't a fogger a mechanism? Please explain again I don't really understand sorry.
They hydrate in the nature while inhaling fog and they do not drink at daytime
So, not hiving them fog
But giving them liquid water to drink at daytime is not natural and cause phsiolohical disorders

Yeah you're right. I've heard of some people not feeding crickets! I feed my crickets, potatoes, lettuce, apples, pineapple strawberries, courgettes, plus bug grub!
Well
i woild definiteky. change that feeding as itnis ansolutely unnatural

Back
Top Bottom