Humidity Levels at Night

ShadowsHealth

Hello everyone..im having trouble with my veiled chameleeons humidity at night. i have a fogger i use at night but doesnt seem to get it where i was told it needs to be. any Suggestions? Her levels lately have been the same as the day....HELP!!

Hello everyone..im having trouble with my veiled chameleeons humidity at night. i have a fogger i use at night but doesnt seem to get it where i was told it needs to be. any Suggestions? Her levels lately have been the same as the day....HELP!!
Get a new hydrometer... Sounds like yours is faulty.

If you are trying to fog a screen cage it won't raise the overall humidity, you need to be able to direct the fog to where he is sleeping. Take a measurement under the fog. They other hidden secret is temp. The lowe you can get the temp the higher the humidity will be. You need to try to get at least below 70. 65 is better

OH and many people just tent their cage at night as an option

If you are trying to fog a screen cage it won't raise the overall humidity, you need to be able to direct the fog to where he is sleeping. Take a measurement under the fog. They other hidden secret is temp. The lowe you can get the temp the higher the humidity will be. You need to try to get at least below 70. 65 is better

OH and many people just tent their cage at night as an option
I use a fogger and cover the top half of my enclosure at night. The bottom stays uncovered but my enclosure is just over 72" high.
This helps with humidity in mine.

I use a fogger and cover the top half of my enclosure at night. The bottom stays uncovered but my enclosure is just over 72" high.
This helps with humidity in mine.
I will try.. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I can get her temp to lower too much at night and her humidity to go up. Right now it's at 71F and 62% humidity... I have watched some videos and they suggested using a clear shower curtain to help but maybe I'm not doing that right as well? I want to make sure everything is okay with her... @Beman @Ramrod

Back
Top Bottom