Humidity at night

hzliedmond

Established Member
Hello I spary my chameleons cage at night and I get around 80 90 humidity. Not in couple of hours the humidity drops to 50 60 is this a okay rage or it's time to bust out and get a fogger? Lol humidity reading on the bottom I don't really wanna cover the sides maybe the back thank u ! I don't mist in the morning due to working early btw I had to be honest

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230923-235140_Govee Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230923-235140_Govee Home.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20230923-235201_Govee Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230923-235201_Govee Home.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 43
Hello I spary my chameleons cage at night and I get around 80 90 humidity. Not in couple of hours the humidity drops to 50 60 is this a okay rage or it's time to bust out and get a fogger? Lol humidity reading on the bottom I don't really wanna cover the sides maybe the back thank u ! I don't mist in the morning due to working early btw I had to be honest
It's great that you're monitoring the humidity in your chameleon's cage. While a drop from 80-90% to 50-60% is not ideal, it may still be within an acceptable range for your chameleon, depending on the species. However, it's always better to maintain a consistent humidity level to ensure your chameleon's well-being. If you're unable to mist in the morning due to work, using a fogger or considering other methods to maintain humidity, such as adding live plants or a humidifier, could be a good idea. Additionally, covering the back of the cage can help retain moisture. Keep in mind the specific needs of your chameleon and adjust accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom