How to check fertilized eggs?

nonname

My female panther Cham laying 20 eggs.
How to check fertilized eggs and out of diapause?
can anybody show pictures?
PICT0065.JPG

The eggs do look good. If they are bad they will turn yellow and grow mold on them. You can candle the eggs but I wouldnt reccomend it. Out of my first clutch all of them hatched except the one I candled. I dont know if it was coincedence or what. I also put it back in the same exact orientation but it still didnt make it. If you do it only do it to one egg. I started my eggs out at72 degrees for 4 months then slowly increased the temp to 78 in about a months time. I also added a little more moisture but not too much in the last month. My eggs hatched in 7 1/2 months.

The eggs do look good. If they are bad they will turn yellow and grow mold on them. You can candle the eggs but I wouldnt reccomend it. Out of my first clutch all of them hatched except the one I candled. I dont know if it was coincedence or what. I also put it back in the same exact orientation but it still didnt make it. If you do it only do it to one egg. I started my eggs out at72 degrees for 4 months then slowly increased the temp to 78 in about a months time. I also added a little more moisture but not too much in the last month. My eggs hatched in 7 1/2 months.

Thanks to kinyonga and Avatar, because someone tell me that if the eggs are not fertilized, the eggs will be bad after 6~7 months. And I want to know how long does the bad eggs turn yellow and grow mold, maybe few days or few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom