How often should I give my chameleon Cal with D3 and Cal with D3 and Vit A and E

SorSor24

I was wondering how often I should give my veiled chameleon the different kinds of calcium I have, I give him d3 2 times a month but I don’t know how often I should give him vitamin A with D3

What brands do you have (some are better than others)? You need a quality phosphorus-free calcium without D3 every feeding, a quality phosphorus-free calcium with D3 once every two weeks, and a quality multivitamin without D3 (preferably with preformed Vitamin A in it) once every two weeks. Or use the calcium without D3 every feeding and use a multivitamin with D3 (preferably with preformed Vitamin A in it) once every two weeks.

What multi vitamins would you recommend? And when I get home I will take a photo of my products that I use.
Zoo Med Reptivite with D3 (they also a Reptivite without D3), Repashy Calcium Plus LoD, and Arcadia Revitalize D3 can all be used as your multivitamin with D3 to use once every two weeks. Use can also use Arcadia products with their insectivore supplement schedule from their website, as well. For Sticky Tongue Farms, you’d use either the indoor or outdoor Miner-All (depending on how long your cham is outside for, and what your UVI levels are if your cham is kept inside) every feeding and all feeders are gutloaded overnight with Sticky Tongue Farms Vit-All (mixed with the proper amount of water on the directions).

2B6DF9E4-68B5-47F0-B298-0C39F1F11A5E.jpeg
Ok. The last two posts IMO are correct 😊

I have Arcadia Revitalize D3 as a multi vitamin, should I use it at all my d3 feedings?
It depends on your UVI levels and the type and strength (and distance away it is from your cham‘s basking branch) of UVB bulb. Also, completely forgot to ask, but do you have a veiled or panther? Everything I’ve said is for supplementing those two species!

Back
Top Bottom