How much is too much

Crossingtami

Avid Member
Karmas plants are growing in. How much is too much plant coverage? He never ventures through the sticks that are within the plant coverage. Shall I trim them back a bit?

Attachments

• 20210418_105042.jpg
    20210418_105042.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 66
Karma only goes from sleepy spot to basking spot. He doesn't really go elsewhere in the enclisure

Attachments

• 20210418_105651.jpg
    20210418_105651.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 58
The don't like to squeeze. as they move they will avoid touching leaves. They should have enough space to move on their trails.

Karmas plants are growing in. How much is too much plant coverage? He never ventures through the sticks that are within the plant coverage. Shall I trim them back a bit?
I don't know that there is such a thing as too much plant coverage. It looks perfect to me.

Karma only goes from sleepy spot to basking spot. He doesn't really go elsewhere in the enclisure
How old is Karma? Mine did the same thing for the first few months, but lately he's been exploring all the places he's never been. Plant density doesn't seem to bother him; I have a really dense umbrella plant, and lately he's been... pioneering his way though that as well.

I don't know that there is such a thing as too much plant coverage. It looks perfect to me.

How old is Karma? Mine did the same thing for the first few months, but lately he's been exploring all the places he's never been. Plant density doesn't seem to bother him; I have a really dense umbrella plant, and lately he's been... pioneering his way though that as well.
Karma is 10 months old. I've only seen him venture through his foliage like 1 time. But that was b4 it was 'grown in'.

I think you can start pulling the fake leaves out... I would not trim back the plants. Just keep weaving them through.
Ok. Thanks. I have just the 1 fake plant on the left bc I can manipulate the leaves for the water dripper. I thought it was panther safe to have it.

Ok. Thanks. I have just the 1 fake plant on the left bc I can manipulate the leaves for the water dripper. I thought it was panther safe to have it.
You can with a Panther :) Just watch the plant for signs of break down so you can remove it before that happens.

Back
Top Bottom