how long will escapee crickets live in house?

Could you imagine if the escapee's laid eggs and you had mass amounts of crickets take over your house!? I might have to move my cham into the laundry room for a while lol .. or better yet, invite some chams to my house for a party!!

Oh i kinda forgot about spiders but I'm sure in every household there are spiders somewhere. Between the 3 cats i have and the spiders lurking around in the basement it was amazing i found that cricket in my basement a few years ago lol! They cant get out of the tank i have them in now but they manage to escape from the chameleon tank somehow. Seems crickets are either really stupid or really smart for their species.

Sometime I have a few that get out of the cham cage and one of my daughters will find them somewhere in the house. we just throw them back in the cricket cage. When I am cleaning I find cricket carcasses around the house. I just either pick them up and through them away or sweep them up with the vacuum depending if i am vacuuming or not. I guess I have just gotten used to having crickets around.

It depends on whether they are chirping or not. Chirping ones under the fridge where you can't get at them live almost forever. Especially if the kitchen is near your bedroom.

:D

Back
Top Bottom