How Does He Look?

Jen0413

To ease my anxious first time reptile momma mind, I thought I'd copy something I saw on another post on here. I took a bunch of pictures of Espio this morning before letting him outside in his outside enclosure- he wasn't super thrilled but he tolerated it. I was just hoping if y'all could tell me if he looks healthy and all that jazz. He's about 6 months old and a boy veiled.

I'm hoping to find a job soon (we recently moved) and once I do I want to take him into a reptile vet for a check up. He isn't doing anything to worry me or make me think he's sick, I just want to make sure everything is good with him. :)

Does he look healthy to y'all? Thanks!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 104
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 138
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 137
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 117
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 147
To ease my anxious first time reptile momma mind, I thought I'd copy something I saw on another post on here. I took a bunch of pictures of Espio this morning before letting him outside in his outside enclosure- he wasn't super thrilled but he tolerated it. I was just hoping if y'all could tell me if he looks healthy and all that jazz. He's about 6 months old and a boy veiled.

I'm hoping to find a job soon (we recently moved) and once I do I want to take him into a reptile vet for a check up. He isn't doing anything to worry me or make me think he's sick, I just want to make sure everything is good with him. :)

Does he look healthy to y'all? Thanks!

He is sooooooo handsome!

Nice straight limbs, good full eyes, skin color nice, casque looks good, spikes on his spine all there- I say you have a healthy looking veiled :D

My lord he has some BEAUTIFUL turquoise color on him! Super handsome man you have there, and have to agree with Juliaf3. Seems to be very healthy.

And on a random side note I noticed you are in Fort Collins, I have family down there and will be visiting down there within the next week! Such a quaint place, but definitely hotter than what I am used to here in Alaska :p Hope you are liking it there though!

Back
Top Bottom