Hold the Phone-Patek Phillipe Chameleon Watches

dinomom

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just got my magazine today and guess what Patek has created for this year! There is a veiled and a panther, they are done in 14K gold and hand-enameled. Look at the spines on that veiled! I think they are making 6 of each-have not seen the price yet but it will be in the tens of thousands unfortunately.

So we can all look at them and lust after them.

I hope at least that whoever gets them eventually is at least a cham fan and not just someone with way too much $.
Patek watches.jpg

For $500 I’ll personally customize for you a vintage Casio calculator watch, from my local goodwill, with a chameleon painting. If my kids still has gold tempura paint left over, I’ll use that for the spines, at no cost to you. Free shipping in the continental USA, with tracking and insurance up to $50. With my drawing skills I guarantee there will be no two alike. Bitcoin only.

Completely understand you on this, however this is also a hobby / passion and for some people buying this watch, is a the same for you buying a Swatch (feeling wise). It´s unbelievable how rich some are and how many money they spend on watches and other things. i.e. Jacky Chan is also a watch aficionado and he´s passionate with one brand only called Richard Mille, starting price from 100k till 2.500k, he owns I believe 4 or 6 of them. Still it´s also an investment, it´s the same as with art. It keeps it value and it even if you´re lucky it will increase its value.

Back
Top Bottom