hibiscus question

zmb187

I just got a hibiscus from a freind,but it is too big for my cage.Will it root out is I cut off one limb?Also,it is a "Sun Shower"is this safe to use in my enclosure?

The parts that you cut off may take a while to grow back since hibiscus have semi woody branches, but you may notice some light green leaves sticking out on shorter branches, these will grow into branches.

yeah I did notice the little green this,but assumed they were flowers.I was just wondering what these plant go for at the store cause they look expensive.

I'm just worried that its not safe,I tried to google the spesific name of the plant,but not much info their.I've never seen her eat a leaf but dont want to take a chance.How would I find out if its cool to use?

This forum has a safe plants list on resources and a bunch of people here use hibiscus, some chameleons eat the flowers and leaves. Your chameleon is probably a case like mine that was a little picky about eating the plant. Different hibiscus really aren't that different, just the color of the flowers are different.

Back
Top Bottom